Hi, quick update on the status of this. Last week I switched to using the codeaurora.com driver source as it supports proper USB OTG switching, and also has board specific tweaks.
However, shortly after this, my laptop decided to die. As developing on a netbook sized screen isn’t so much fun, I decided to have a break from it for a week till the new one arrives. Its en-route, so I should be back developing it soon.
I did get the code backported and compiling, but haven’t yet tested it properly… I’d reckon a day or so of integration testing/debugging early next week before I can release the new source.