Android USB progress

I finally made some progress on the Android USB code last night; I’ve got the codeaurora USB host/function code pretty much integrated into the Hero source tree: it builds cleanly.

Right now it only switches based on the USB OTG ID pin (much like the Droid’s usb host support does). I don’t want to force people to use that if they don’t want to, so I just need to add a software override switch into /sys.

That won’t take long, so after that, its test/debug time!

As for the joggler, the final piece I need to get going is the IEGD driver; I’ve downloaded it, but not had time to patch/build the kernel module yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: